20th Century GI
December 13, 2019, 02:49:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   links Search Calendar Login Register   *
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Modern French Rations  (Read 2092 times)
Joe_RCEME
Private First Class

Is anyone ever on here?

View Profile
« on: February 28, 2010, 05:12:03 AM »

Ok as you all are aware I am currently stationed in wonderful Afghanistan. My question to everyone is sense I am one of the lucky few that is able to be hooked up with the French here I am able to get rations from them. I was wondering if anyone was interested in buying any that i bring home. The reason why I am asking is because if the intrest is low I will not bring home alot but if it is high I will look into getting a few cases sent back to the states and part with them there. If anyone can send feed back to me on this it would be great. 

"Sreb Mun Tuobal Lasti"
papajoad
Administrator
Major General

Hooked on Re-enacting!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 05:43:17 PM »

Joe, it's good to hear from you, I hope all is well and make sure you change your underwear, 1940's unissued or not.  French rations, let's see, Bastille Fries, or NATO Burgers?  probable not, but well see if any one has any interest. 

Keep in touch even if only through this forum, again it is good to hear from you.

papajoad

"see you out there"
Joe_RCEME
Private First Class

Is anyone ever on here?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 11:02:38 PM »

Yea all is good over here with me and all. Dont worry I change them daily LOL. Will have to say though Iraq is so much better here. Also might be selling off alot of Modern G.I. stuff when i get back so keep your eyes out on here for anything that might come up.

"Sreb Mun Tuobal Lasti"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: