20th Century GI
August 23, 2019, 08:23:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   links Search Calendar Login Register   *
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FNG checking in  (Read 2288 times)
LRSDoc
Private First Class

View Profile
« on: December 01, 2009, 12:50:02 PM »

I just came on to check out what your hobby is about I'm retired military and Law enforcement
  I'm from central Mo, and looking for a new hobby

papajoad
Administrator
Major General

Hooked on Re-enacting!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 05:24:01 PM »

FNG, you came to the right place.  Every section of 20th century G.I. is geared toward the Re-enactor and Living Historian.  Please explorer the site and use the Forum to ask questions and we will do are best to help.

Take your time making decisions as to which direction or interest you may have in regards to you Impression.  Also, there are many differant ways to present our hobby so check out differant Units and types of Events and you will have a lot of fun at the same time.

You are invited to the Christmas at the Barracks this Saturday at Jefferson Barracks if you can make it.  You can get information from the 7th Service Command in the Forum. 

We do this because we love History, we educate the public, we honor the Veterans and we have fun.

papajoad

"see you out there"
LRSDoc
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 05:47:33 PM »

my whole time in the service i have been in airborne/amphib recon units so i would be looking towards that

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: