20th Century GI
January 17, 2018, 08:19:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   links Search Calendar Login Register   *
Linked Events
  • 16 June 18, Granite Falls, MN: June 16, 2018
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 16 June 2018, Granite Falls Airshow, Granite Falls, MN  (Read 657 times)
papajoad
Administrator
Lieutenant General

Hooked on Re-enacting!

View Profile WWW
« on: December 16, 2017, 09:59:53 PM »

16 June 2018, Granite Falls Airshow,  Granite Falls, MN

Granite Falls airshow (reenactors & mv owners wanted)
Public Hosted by Warren Klein

Saturday, June 16, 2018 at 11 AM - 11 PM

2450 540th St # I, Granite Falls, MN 56241

I exited to announce that we the 30th 117th HRS are helping to make this event even great than the last one in 2015.

I am planning on sending in the forms and getting HRS insurance for this event, and whatever else we can get from them.

HRS Safety and Authenticity standard will be followed, I will post more when the time gets closer, so please bear with me as we get the ball rolling. Hear is message I got from the big guy himself.

All WW II Allied & Axis Reenactors (European Theatre),

I hope this finds you all well. We will again have our Reenactor & Military Vehicle Registration set up on fagenfighterswwiimuseum.org website for our next show soon! We are excited about our event on June 16th, 2018 and would sincerely appreciate your participation again! We want to create a better and bigger show than our successful 2015 show. We would like to surpass the last shows numbers of reenactors, MVs, tents and any applicable displays ie. kitchens, weapons, etc. We have surpassed the number of registered Warbirds again for 2018 and want to attempt to match their growth. Please forward this email to your reenactor and MV owner friends.

Details:
You are welcome to camp the night prior.
We will also have a general camping section away from the grounds.
A participant (volunteers, reenactors& airshow performers) Supper the night prior.
We will have the same shower trailers as previous years.
Generators for the encampments (we can hide these during the event)
A lunch for the reenactors the day of the event.
Designated "Staff" parking up-front for all of you. (Please limit qty of civilian vehicles within reason).
Blanks as follows:
Rifles 100 rounds
Subs 250 rounds
Heavy 500 rounds
There are food vendors & beer gardens on the grounds the day and evening of the event
Evening Concert

Major Additions to the Fagen Fighters WWII Museum since 2015 event:
A holocaust exhibit with authentic German rail car.
Wildcat
M4 Sherman
Various small upgrades

More to come,

Sincerely,

Aaron Fagen

https://www.facebook.com/events/791680991003562/

"see you out there"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: