20th Century GI
November 19, 2017, 01:45:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   links Search Calendar Login Register   *
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 28 September - 7 October 2018, Show Me Convoy, Fulton, MO  (Read 42 times)
papajoad
Administrator
Lieutenant General

Hooked on Re-enacting!

View Profile WWW
« on: November 12, 2017, 07:11:09 PM »

8 September - 7 October 2018, Show Me Convoy, Fulton, MO

Greetings from Trooper Tyree’s Tours

The 2018 “Show Me” Missouri 2 Convoy is shaping up nicely. I’m already getting inquiries and have a few people signed up already. We already have a block of discounted rooms reserved at Convoy HQ in Fulton, the Baymont Inn & Suites. Sponsorships have been received to pay for the ads in SUPPLY LINE, one has already come out. This should be our biggest convoy to date. Attached is the flyer and ad copy for the event. Please ask to see the multi-page info sheet and ask for the registration form, which is still being worked up.

Joe Kalal will (hopefully) be doing his Winston Churchill impression when we tour the National Churchill Museum on Friday, Sept. 28. I’ll be driving Winston about in my 1936 LaSalle staff car.

To our 1-day participants: The annual 1-day MO Convoy will be incorporated within this 10-day adventure with a difference. Because this convoy includes visits to the Auto World Museum there will be a charge. IF, you are going to do just Friday and or Saturday there will be a charge of $20, this will include admission to the Auto World Museum for up to two people. As the convoy will be leaving on Saturday from Auto World and continuing to Jefferson City and the Military Museum of Missouri and to our next overnight stop-Hermann, I am looking for someone who can lead the Saturday-Only vehicles back to Fulton.

I am also looking for someone to be a full-time photographer for the event and someone who is willing to tag along behind with their truck & trailer to be a volunteer wrench turner to help with any break-downs.

I wish to remind those who have particip! ated in any of my previous convoys; if you sign on before Jan.1st you can do so at the 50% off rate.

"see you out there"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: