Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gi20th/public_html/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
23-24 September 2017, Tank Farm 2017, Nokeswville, VA
20th Century GI
March 18, 2018, 01:38:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home   Forum   links Search Calendar Login Register   *
Linked Events
  • 23-24 Sept 17, Nokeswville, VA: September 23, 2017 - September 24, 2017
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 23-24 September 2017, Tank Farm 2017, Nokeswville, VA  (Read 308 times)
Lieutenant General

Hooked on Re-enacting!

View Profile WWW
« on: August 07, 2017, 05:34:02 PM »

23-24 September 2017, Tank Farm 2017, Nokeswville, VA

13906 Aden Rd, Nokesville, VA 20181-2930, United States

Last year's tank farm was awesome! Tons of cool FUNCTIONING armored vehicles, awesome dudes doing really niche impressions, a great time all around. Tank farm is what really put 4th Seoul Div. on the map.
Since we can bring more than one guy to the field now I plan on doing some interesting demonstrations for the public.
-Self-criticism session, self-explanatory. I'll be moderating this roundtable discussion of all our lapses of revolutionary zeal. Also administering beatings and executions.
-Camouflage demonstration. For the kids! It's basically a game of hide and seek where the little gremlins try to find us in shrubs. Good chance to practice camouflage techniques. If a kid finds you they get candy, you get a struggle session.
-This isn't set in stone yet but I asked the organizers if we could borrow a tank to "kill" for a demonstration of anti-armor tactics. Still waiting to hear back from them. If we do end up doing this then training for it will become top priority.
I also hope to do some tactical training for the big SFE tactical in February
So pack your coolest toys, tweak your impression, and get some of this sweet action!

"see you out there"
Pages: [1]
Jump to: