20th Century GI
October 19, 2019, 11:59:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   links Search Calendar Login Register   *
Linked Events
  • 14-15 Oct 16College StationTX : October 14, 2016 - October 15, 2016
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 14-15 October 2016, Tires, Tracks and Tents, College Station, TX  (Read 1062 times)
papajoad
Administrator
Major General

Hooked on Re-enacting!

View Profile WWW
« on: February 18, 2016, 09:24:34 PM »

14-15 October 2016, Tires, Tracks and Tents, College Station, TX

Name of event: Name of event: Tires, Tracks and Tents
Date of event:  Oct 14-15, 2016
 Sponsor of event: Museum of the American G.I.
 Location of event: 19124 Highway 6 South College Station, Texas 77845
 Cost of event: Spectators $10 per adult and $5 per child (5-10), Participants in Living History Displays Free
 Contact person or organization and e-mail, phone # or web-site: info@americangimuseum.org and http://americangimuseum.org/events/
 Special features of event: Living history displays, historic weapons demonstrations, military vehicles
 A brief but complete description: The Museum of the American G.I. invites you to this family-friendly event that is sure to entertain and educate people of all ages. With meticulously restored military vehicles and diligently reconstructed living history displays, you will get a unique up-close and personal experience with history!
 Any regulations on Weapons, Vehicles, etc.: Only blank adapted weapons allowed, no live ammunition may be brought onto the property, no restrictions on military vehicles on display
Date of event:  Oct 14-15, 2016
 Sponsor of event: Museum of the American G.I.
 Location of event: 19124 Highway 6 South College Station, Texas 77845
 Cost of event: Spectators $10 per adult and $5 per child (5-10), Participants in Living History Displays Free
 Contact person or organization and e-mail, phone # or web-site: info@americangimuseum.org and http://americangimuseum.org/events/
 Special features of event: Living history displays, historic weapons demonstrations, military vehicles
 A brief but complete description: The Museum of the American G.I. invites you to this family-friendly event that is sure to entertain and educate people of all ages. With meticulously restored military vehicles and diligently reconstructed living history displays, you will get a unique up-close and personal experience with history!
 Any regulations on Weapons, Vehicles, etc.: Only blank adapted weapons allowed, no live ammunition may be brought onto the property, no restrictions on military vehicles on display

"see you out there"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: